Dr. Momen-Heravi is a guest associate editor of Frontiers in Immunology for a special issue on Extracellular Vesicles and Their Role in Immunomodulation and Cancer.
Submissions can be made through the following link:
The aim of this Research Topic is to provide a comprehensive overview of the novel discovery in the emerging field of EVs in immunity. We seek submission of Original Research articles, Reviews, Mini-Reviews, Methods, Protocols, Perspective, and Technology Report that address, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Role of EVs cross-talk of immune and non-immune cells.
- Role of EVs in signaling events in immune cells.
- Immunoregulatory effect of tumor-derived EVs.
- Role of EVs in cancer immunotherapy.
- Role of EVs in inflammation and autoimmune related conditions/diseases.
- Novel methods and concepts for studying EVs in immune regulation.